Friday, June 12, 2009

Movie Fest

Today was like a movies fest to me. Watched so many movies and thank God, all of them are quite nice and good.

Started with The Mentalist, a tv series.
Ghost Whisperer, another tv series.


Continued with Coraline (yes its cOrAline; based on a children's book by Neil Gaiman with the same title),


Wild Child (teenflick, Emma Roberts),


He's Just NOT That Into You (based on a self-help book with the same title)


and ended it with Confession Of A Shopaholic (based on a novel by Sophie Kinsella with the same title) Yes...I finally saw the movie :) It was nice, quite funny and thank God I'm not like her, and hoping I won't be like her...it's ridiculous!


From all of the movies I watched only Confession that I put some fast forward, because there are some scenes where the character are doing something stupid or in an embarrasment situation, that I didn't have the heart to see it :) but other than that, it actually a good movie!

Overall...I just love what I had bought yesterday :)

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com