Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Intermezzo III - Check this blog!

I know...I still have one more post to do about my travel to Bali last September. I thought there were three stories/posts but as I read on my writing, apparently there's still one more story, or maybe one and half story :) But, since I haven't finish editing and or resizing the pictures, the story has to wait another day.

Now, I want to 'promote' my friends blog. It's more of pictures blog I think. Or maybe just for my sake that she made the blog hahaha.

Its
travellingdesigner.wordpress.com
.

Its content mostly about the travelling my friend had, Geraldina or Gerrie when she went to America last September for almost a month (28 days). Her sister is in SF but she got the chance to visit Boston, NY, and everywhere else :)

For me (and Sufei) it's kinda a chance to ask Gerrie to buy us things. Well mostly me, because the things that I asked...WOW!! You can't believe it! Of course I gave the money.

So anyway, please go check the blog and see the pictures because if you haven't been to USA before, at least these pictures will help you get the idea and even make you wish you can go there. :)

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com