Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Faust - Daniel & Dina Nayeri

Awalnya belum mau nulis or even say anything about this book on this blog...but I can't help it :D

I haven't finish reading it or maybe I should say
hearing it because I'm listening to the audiobook version and I LOVE the narrator!! I think she's even better than Angela Dawe. I still love her though, Angela Dawe, since she's the one who made me falling in love with audiobook :D

Oh the narrator is Katherine Kellgren. She's AWESOME!!!

Back to the book.

The tittle is ANOTHER FAUST from brother & sister Daniel & Dina Nayeri.

I won't say anything right now, you can search it on the internet or wikipedia about this book. Enought for me to say that this book is...beyond words. You just have to read it.

And for now...I'll leave you all with something to 'nibble' on :)

Oh FYI, it's not about a vampire.



No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com