Tuesday, June 4, 2013

House of Hades - Cover


I don't usually do this, heck I never do this, but I can't help it.

It's the cover for the next Percy Jackson book! Agghhhh!!!!

Wish I can scream right now, but since it's 1 am, I don't think I can.  But still...OMG!!!!!!

I thought this book will be released at August (I don't know why I think that, or when I've read about that info), but apparently it will be released on October.  October 8th if I'm not mistaken.  Now...I don't know if I'm going to pre-order this book now, or wait until it available in here, later than 8th October. On thing for sure, if the audiobook is available, I'll buy it immediately.

So, according to the news I read, Rick Riordan showed the cover last May, at Book Expo America.  The cover for UK edition also showed there.

And this is the official synopsis:

At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy’s instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea’s forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice. If the demigods don’t succeed, Gaea’s armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.


Aaghhhh!!! I can't wait!!


2 comments:

Ditogendut said...

Whex? Elu baru tau soal cover ini? Gubrak... Gue kira elu udah tau, secara kan elu lebih rajin ngumpulin berita soal buku. Wkwkwk...

Iya nih, masi lama. Hiks... Tapi Agustus ada PJO:SeaOfMonsters n City Of Bones sih, jadi bisa lah buat pelipur lara (hallah...)

Nih buku Oktober ya? Habis itu Catching Fire filmnya keluar bulan November.

Mei tahun depan kayanya gue bakal kebakaran jenggot, secara Spiderman n Divergent juga keluar filmnya. Ada Kate Winslet-nya segala di Divergent. OMG, I'm having a fan girl moment! Kyaaa...!

OMG, sejak HP selesai kok jadi kaya lashing-out kemana-mana gini ya gue. Hehehe...

Unknown said...

Yah Dito...gue mengharapkan elu sama kagetnya kayak gue, eh elu udah tau duluan..dan respon gue adalah...KOK ELU GAK BILANG GUE?

PC gue dari kemaren-kemaren lagi ngadat To. Udah nyaris 2 minggu kayaknya gue gak online di PC gue ndiri, tapi gue ngebajak PC bokap..jadi gue gak pernah lama-lama online, kecuali untuk urusan unduh mengunduh. Alhasil gue baru tau sekarang.

Yah at least bulan ini ada Superman, dan PJ filmnya keluar bulan Agustus...

Again with HP! Hahahaha....

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com