Sunday, February 3, 2013

The World of Cross Stitch

The reason I posted my last post was to tell about this blog I stumble upon few days ago.  I feel a little stupid for not realising it sooner. 

So my world is full of cross stitch right now.  And few days ago, while doing my project on Stolen, I realize that there's one thread that I don't know where to look for it.  Just like everything I do nowadays, I search it on internet.  Found a forum and read the some of the thread on the forum and I found my answer.  So happy.

Next thing I know, I clicked on some blog address and clicked another one Pull The Other Thread, after read some of her posts, I commented on her post and ask a question, which she replied right away.  Then, she told me about craft abbreviations and definitions that she posted on her blog.  OMG! It feels like my world is open up hahaha....and like always, one link lead to another to another to another, and my world opened up more.

So now I'm thinking about making a new blog about my cross stitch.  Thinking about joining all the SAL or TUSAL or anything that is fun hahahaha...

Let see if I follow it up.  


No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com