Saturday, January 15, 2011

Award!


So....this is new :) I don't know if I do it right but anyway...here goes nothing...



1. Thank and link the person who awarded me this award
Thank you for Olivia from Little Red Riding Hood for this unexpected award :) at first I got confused about how this work but after I read and read and read and read...I'm beginning to get the idea hahaha...so thanks Olivia...

2. Share 8 things about my self
Just 8? Can I do more :D
  • Love to read, make me love books so much! My kind of books are usually the romance types, sometimes I read a good detective or even fantasy one, but still my favorites are romance. I prefer happy ending in the end of every book I read, unless the author made it better by ending it a sad way, like A Walk To Remember or Romeo & Juliet, or The Gargoyle.
  • In love with Disney. I don't know why or since when I realized that I choose Disney over Warner Brothers or even Dreamworks. For me, Disney is the best and everything they do or make is also the best. They're not perfect, of course, but to me they're the best.
  • Love to write. Maybe because I love reading so much and sometimes I think that the story would be better if I write it another way. But instead of writing some kind of fan fiction, I choose to write a different kind of story. I don't think I'm good enough to write some fan fiction, using another's person character. Beside, writing your own characters are so much fun :D
  • I remember faces. I'm not saying that I remember ALL the faces that I've met, but I remember my friends face, from kindergarten to my university, closed friends or someone I just met. As long as I see them quite often, I tend to remember them, even after a long long time. I'm not good at names, not so good, but I think I'm much better with people face.
  • Enjoying cross-stitch. I'm thankful that I can do cross-stitching to pass the time, to kill some time, to do something usefull with my hands. Wish I can do more about cross-stitch than just put it in a frame.
  • I'm a perfectionist. I want everything to be perfect, unfortunately I'm not perfect so I tend to look it or expect it from someone else. It's not fair, I know, but hey I compensate :)
  • For me, Friendship is not everything but without friendship everything is nothing.
  • I'm a SERVIAM girl. Serviam means to serve, my school motto, since kindergarten through high school. To bad there aren't any Serviam university in Jakarta right now.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
Oh dear...I'm not a blogwalker so I don't think I recently discovered new blogs let alone 8 new bloggers...but I will give it to my wonderful friends that I know they have great blog


4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Done!

3 comments:

mia said...

Huwah! Terima kasih! :) besok deh aku aplot. Tadi baru sempet apdet di blog satunya doang.
Btw nice to see you back to bloggin again ;p

Unknown said...

hahaha...it's just for fun.

yup back on blogging...got so many 'breaking news' to share :D

Georgine said...

WOOW, thanks berat kak ze :D

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com