Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Upcoming Books - Adults version

Now, although I enjoy reading young adults books, I enjoy reading adults books more. So here are some new upcoming books that I found on amazon.com. Hm...maybe I should check Barnes & Nobles too...


From so many authors and titles, the books that me and my mom looking forward to read (and buy) are from Nora Roberts or J. D. Robb. My mom has been nagging me for awhile, asking for a new book from Nora Roberts or J. D. Robb that we know must be already out by now. True, there's one book that should be out by now, but unfortunately I still haven't found the book. Anyway, according to amazon.com, there going to be 3 new books this year. And all of them are in hardcover...*sigh* it means...I have to wait for another months before the paperback edition is out and maybe another months before it finally reached Jakarta.


Indulgence in Death's hardcover edition already out but the paperback edition will be released on March 29, 2011.

Treachery in Death will be released on February 22, 2011, while the paperback edition will be released on July 26, 2011

Chasing Fire will be released on April 12, 2011, along with the paperback edition, but I think the paperback edition will be the large book one, not the mass-market or the small one.



10th Anniversary will be released on May 2, 2011
This is the 10th book of The Women Murders Club. A little bit like J. D. Robb In Death's series, each book has its own story and can be read alone, but you have to read from book 1 to see the development of the characters. And of course, there's a different between the female author and the male author.


The Ideal Man will be released on August 9, 2011 Julie Garwood is another author that my mom and I loves to read. It's just 'another' romance, with some suspense in it. I think I already read all but maybe one or two books of her.



Oh well...I think these are the books that I'm really looking for. I haven't found anythine else worth mention...but I'll keep on looking :)

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com