Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally

Thanks to Dito' comment...my Personal Online Diary moved to blogspot. It means, I'm cancelling two of my accounts: Myspace and LiVe Journal. Now [almost] all of my blogs are on blogspot. At least the actives blogs are on blogspot.

Oh...I'm thinking about deleting my "Another Stories" blog...since I don't write anymore...been having a writer's block for some time right now...can't find good enough stories! Maybe later, but definitely not now.

So...now I'm ready to write about everything that will happen and was happening with my life, my friends, and everyone around me

Ahhh....I'm so happy!!! :D

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com