Friday, August 22, 2008

Lea Salonga - Two Words

This is something I know from my cousin.

At first, she told me about the song. She just asked if I ever heard Lea Salonga's Two Words that she sang on her own wedding day. Since I never heard about it or even aware of the song, my cousin then gave the song. Listened to it couple of days later and well...I almost cried. Got teary eyed for sure.

A week or two weeks later, she, again my cousin, told me about this video. Found it on Youtube and this time, I cried. And really wished I can do that on my own wedding. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3bEFoBYtA

Next was to find the original song. And what a surprised! I finally found that link! Here's the link if you want to download Lea Salonga - Two Words
Or here another link to download Lea Salonga - Two Words (link 2)
Listen to it first if you like



MusicPlaylist



And here's the lyric
In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...

Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold each moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'

(instrumental)

Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.
In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'

Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I...DO....'

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com