Friday, December 4, 2009

A Letter to Friends

So...I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being the best of friends I've ever have...thank you for your understanding in everything I do or I didn't do...thank you for always be there...thank you for being my ears when I have a lot to say...thanks for being who you are. I learned a lot from you all, I changed because of you, and I'm grateful because of it.

I know I may not be the best of friend you all hope and wish, I know that sometimes I'm can be so stubborn, so bossy, or maybe so demanding, doesn't care so much, and yet you all still standing here next to me. So thanks a lot for that.

We've been friends for 10 years (gosh! I can't believe it's been 10 years!), full so many ups and downs, with soo many drama (from me I guess), but whatever it is, we always get through and still be friends. I hope, I wish, and I pray we'll still be like that.

And along those 10 years, we changed. I just wish, that whatever changes we have or we'll have, won't change whatever we have. Friendship.

In the end, I just want to say thanks for a wonderful, great, fun year!! Hope I'll have it again next year.

Thank you guys...thanks you.


with love,
zenia

3rd December 2009

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com