Friday, July 25, 2008

One Week Off

Oh my God! I finally made it! Well almost made it. Just about 24 hours left, and it's officially said that for a week I did'nt go out at all!! Not even to the mal. And that's mean no shopping either. Yeay me!!!

And it's turn out to be a HARD thing to do. Kind a help being sick for the last 3 days, for not wanting to go out at all.

But I think what made it hard to do was...I didn't have anything to read!! Yeah it's maybe mostly my fault for reading all of the book I bought non stop. In the end I didn't have anything to read and end up re-read all the books I have.

Anyway, if next week or a few days later I'm going to be feeling better, first thing to do is hitting the book store. Specially Kinokuniya Plaza Senayan.

God! I miss my books!!!


I wonder what would I feel if I don't use the internet for a week? Not even on my mobile!! What would it be?

No comments:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository
Please e-mail me directly if you have any question about things that I wrote in this blog at celotehze@yahoo.com